Choral Music Teacher
UMEI Christian high school is seeking a dynamic and engaging individual to join the school family as Choral Music Teacher. The Choral Music Teacher must be committed to providing an education that graduates students who are spiritually fulfilled, academically excellent, and empowered to make a difference.
Have a Bachelor of Education and hold a valid Teaching Certificate
- Must have music major or extensive teaching experience in music programs.
- Ability to build a program with an Anabaptist/Mennonite perspective.
- Ability to lead student body in weekly music chapels; accompaniment through piano/guitar highly recommended.
- Instrumental music and other teachables an asset.
- Seeking highly qualified dynamic teacher.
- A high energy level and commitment to establishing and maintaining an excellent music program.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team who are committed to whole-person education.
For further information, please contact Sonya Bedal, Principal at (519)326-7448.
Please send cover letter and resume to the attention of:
UMEI Christian High School
614 Mersea Rd 6 East
Leamington, ON N8H 3V8